Event is FINISHED
Entrepreneur Circles - Discuss Insights, Struggles, Strategies, & more.
Build better companies by gaining the support from each other.
Entrepreneur Circles is a regular gathering of up to 20 founders to discuss struggles, insights, and strategies on how to execute and grow their businesses better.
As Entrepreneurship can be a very lonely journey, we believe that this will allow fellow entrepreneurs to develop deeper relationships and gain the necessary support to grow, collaborate, and lift each other up through meaningful time spent together.
This gathering, the focus will be on the following:
- Building traction and marketing/sales channels.
- Getting sales and online channels for acquiring users/customers
- Marketing strategies from other entrepreneurs that have worked
- Free / low-cost ways of getting the word out.
- Raising funds, investment, and financial-related matters:
- Understanding more on investors mindsets.
- Strategies and angles for fundraising.
- Cautionary advice.
- Practical finance, reducing the company burn-rate and operational cost.
- and more.
The BEAM team will be playing an active role in facilitating the event.
This event is free for existing BEAM & Kiasulab Community members. If you're a member, you can RSVP here.
Want to find more groups and events like this?